The forms below have been created to assist you in creating a submittal package.
- Cover page:
- This form is meant to serve as a cover sheet for a door schedule submittal package that includes TruStile™ doors.
- Submittal Package Cover Sheet (MS Word format)
- Elevations and Details
- TruStile’s TruCAD® door design tool allows the user to specify the exact door style, size and profile that they desire, and then download it into plans or print it out for inclusion in a submittal package. The door design tool provides elevations and cross sections that represent TruStile’s standard interior door specifications. However, TruStile can build doors to any other specification that may be required for commercial applications. For specifications regarding TruStile’s Fire Doors, please see the link to the Product Data sheets below.
- TruCAD Door Design Tool
- Product Data Sheets:
- TruStile has compiled a library of Product Data sheets that provide cross section details and technical specifications for each of our Fire Rated door offerings as well each non-rated door offering.
- TruStile’s Product Data sheets
- Product Warranties:
- Warranty information